Milpitas (California, USA) November 16, 2018 — Nebbiolo Technologies Inc. (Nebbiolo), a developer of intelligence edge infrastructure for industrial and commercial Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, and EXOR, a leader in Human Data Interface as intelligent edge and industrial cloud solutions, come together to streamline the deployment, and accelerate time-to-value, of industrial IoT applications required by today’s smart industry sector.
The Smart Factory Demo shows clearly how to address the challenges in standard IoT architecture deployed today:
- Increase availability, eg. factory needs always-on connection to the cloud
- Private data are in the public cloud, eg. higher data security risk
- Real time behavior, eg. data transport latency/delay to the cloud and back
At SPS-IPC Drives 2018 Trade Show in Nuremberg, Germany on November 27-29, at the Intel booth Hall 5 – Stand 350, Intel, Nebbiolo and EXOR will showcase the following capabilities:
- EXOR HMI with JMobile connectivity software to the fieldbus level
- Deterministic Data communication used as the backbone to any industrial solution with OPC UA over TSN using EXOR microSOM US05
- Edge fogNode NFN-200 from Nebbiolo
- Run CEP (Complex Event Processing) on the Edge Compute
- Demonstrate how to move Cloud apps to the Edge layer
- Showcase the deployment of EXOR Corvina Cloud Software on the fogStore (via container) to the local devices on the factory floor and to cloud installation
The customers’ benefits demonstrated are:
- Data reduction from edge layer to Apps and Cloud
- Industrial-floor data privacy
- Increase availability through factory independency from cloud connection
- Local real-time analytics with CEP engine and Corvina Cloud
Come to visit us and ask for a demo at Intel booth Hall 5 – Stand 350, SPS-IPC Drive Trade Show on Nov 27-29 in Nuremberg, Germany.
About Nebbiolo Technologies Inc.
Nebbiolo is a pioneer of fog computing, developer of “fog/edge infrastructure” software for industrial and commercial IoT application solutions. Nebbiolo’s software platform brings the power of advanced analytics, real-time IoT devices control, security end-to-end from the “things” to the cloud, software defined IoT paradigm, and machine learning to the on-premise edge environment enabling a new class of applications for advanced monitoring and diagnostics, machine performance optimization, proactive maintenance and operational intelligence use cases. Nebbiolo’s technology is ideally suited for OEMs, systems integrators and end customers in manufacturing, utilities, oil and gas, as well as smart cities and connected vehicle applications.
For more information, visit www.nebbiolo.tech